Friday, May 3, 2013

~ Thank You to My Classmates and Professor Whaley ~~

I wanted to say thank you to the class for freely sharing your thoughts and opinions. I know that is hard for some people to do, but I appreciate all of you that have taken the time to read and post on my blog this semester.   I also enjoyed reading all of your blogs throughout the semester. Thank you!

I also want to Thank You Professor Whaley!! I have learned and retained a tremendous amount of information from this class under your direction, and you have actually peaked my interest in a lot of things that I really didn't pay attention to before. I don't think I could have had a better Professor for this class, and this quickly become one of my favorite classes this semester. I have enjoyed having you as my Professor and Thank You for the learning experience! It's been a pleasure!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for your kind words - it has been a great class!

    Chris W.

    ReplyDelete